Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Discovery Channel's New Ad Campaign

It never gets old, huh?"
"Nope"
"It kinda makes you wanna...break into song?"
"Yupp"


I love the mountains


I love the clear blue sky


I love big bridges



I love when great whites fly

I love the whole world, and all it's sights and sounds

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

I love the ocean


I love real dirty things


I love to go fast


I love Egyptian kings


I love the whole world and all it's craziness

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

I love tornadoes,

I love colubridaes


I love hot magma


I love the giant squids



I love the whole world, Its such a brilliant place

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

2 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

i wanna go hooters!!!!!

Hajar Alwi said...

Hey, I love that advert! Makes one appreciate the beautiful things in life. ^