Thursday, December 25, 2008

Assam Fish/Siew Bak in Klang and Wandering Aimlessly In A Shopping Mall

I don't normally go to Klang. I only go to Klang like once in 4 years since it's so far away. I have a weird definition of "far". I always tell people that one needs a passport to go to Klang.
Anyway, I stopped by Klang today to sample the awesome assam fish and siew bak.
Delicious assam fish

Juicy siew bak with a gastronomical crunch from the skin

Somewhere near Comfort Inn in Klang

Address :
Hou Moon Restaurant
No.34 & 36, Jalan Hip Hing
Off Jalan Goh Hock Huat,
41400 Klang,
Selangor

Price : Moderate

Ratings : Died And Gone To Heaven

After a sumptious brunch, I was forced to do the one thing I hate the most after a hearty meal - wander aimlessly in a shopping mall.
Aimless

Sulking 10% Aimless 90%

1 comment :

alisa said...

Kolkata shopping is a Kolkata based website which has large information about Kolkata. The

website provides complete information about the city. If you are willing to visit the city or wants to know more about Kolkata, this site may be

helpful for you. This website has all the information that you may wanted to know