Thursday, December 25, 2008

Assam Fish/Siew Bak in Klang and Wandering Aimlessly In A Shopping Mall

I don't normally go to Klang. I only go to Klang like once in 4 years since it's so far away. I have a weird definition of "far". I always tell people that one needs a passport to go to Klang.
Anyway, I stopped by Klang today to sample the awesome assam fish and siew bak.
Delicious assam fish

Juicy siew bak with a gastronomical crunch from the skin

Somewhere near Comfort Inn in Klang

Address :
Hou Moon Restaurant
No.34 & 36, Jalan Hip Hing
Off Jalan Goh Hock Huat,
41400 Klang,
Selangor

Price : Moderate

Ratings : Died And Gone To Heaven

After a sumptious brunch, I was forced to do the one thing I hate the most after a hearty meal - wander aimlessly in a shopping mall.
Aimless

Sulking 10% Aimless 90%

No comments: